Dark chocolate sea salt cacao nib fat bomb recipe
INGREDIENTS & SUPPLIES:
- 5 squares of Lindt (85% or higher)
- 2 tbs of refined (no flavor) coconut oil, ghee, or grass fed butter
- Cacao nibs
- Sea salt
- 1 tbs of swerve or pyure sweetener
- Chocolate mold or small cupcake wrappers
- This recipe is super simple and easy to make! Heat up the chocolate in the microwave for about 1 minute
- Add the coconut oil, ghee, or butter, sweetener, and mix it together.
- Pour in chocolate mold/cupcake wrappers
- Sprinkle cacao nibs & sea salt on top
- Put in freezer for 10 - 20 minutes, then leave in fridge.